不是专业翻译,如有错误欢迎各位指出!
文献来自@孤独音符 以及粉丝群群友们
(资料图片仅供参考)
译者:@Yumekui_ @埋四水
需要译文文件版可以私信我
Personal notes(个人笔记)
Hello.welcome to the UroboroS project, or, to its recovered copy, to be exact.
你好,欢迎使用‘衔尾蛇程序’,确切的说,是该程序的恢复备份。
Bypassing or hacking the ID scan in this program is impossible,
此程序的ID扫描绝不可能被绕过或骇入,
So the only way to get here is to be a registered user
因此,成为已注册用户(即此程序的作者),或得到我的能力,
(that is, the creator of this project ), or to have my ability.
是到达此处的唯一途径。
If you are reading this,
若你读到此文,
Then you have proved to me that you are worthy to know the truth,
说明你已向我证明,你有触碰到真相的资格,
译者注:也可说你有触碰到真相的价值
and therefore - i gave you this ability of mine.
因此 - 我给予你我的能力。
This program is the archived version of the original UroboroS project,
此程序是原始‘衔尾蛇程序’的存档版本
译者注:archived译为‘归档的’故也可能是历史版本
and i'm sure that the creator doesn't know about this recovered copy,
并且我确信原作者仍认为他已彻底清除此程序,
and still thinks that he erased this project completely.
并不知晓此恢复备份的存在。
All of the information in this project is a amystery to me,
由于我从未见过这个程序的原貌,
since i have never seen it in its original form.
它的所有内容对我来说都是一个迷。
Unfortunately, althouth i managed to recover this project - all the data here is corrupted.
不幸的是,即使我设法恢复了此项目,其内部的数据均已受损。
Well, since you were personally chosen by me,
嗯,既然你是我亲自选中的人,
I think it will not be difficult for you to recover all of it.
我认为恢复这些文件对你来说也不是一件难事。
I don't think that you can help us in anyway,
我并不认为你能帮到我们,
but it's worth a try.
但试一试也未尝不可。
Good luck to you, my wonderful student.
好运常伴,我出色的学生。
Every time I go to a bar, I meet the same guy there.
每次我去酒吧,都会遇到同一个家伙。
Every time he sits in the same place and drinks the same beer.
每次他都坐在同样的位置,喝着同样的啤酒。
Today, when he got drunk, he spoke to me.
今天他喝醉的时候,向我开口了。
His name is Sebastian, if I remember correctly.
如果我没记错的话,他叫Sebastian。
As it turns out, the girl he loves doesn't have feelings for him,
原来他喜欢的女孩对他一点感觉都没有,
so he comes here every day to get drunk.
因此他每天都来这里买醉。
What a fool he is.
真是个蠢货。
Fills his grief with alcohol, what a pity.
借酒消愁,真可悲。
But when I think about it, I can't imagine what would've happened if our love with Marine hadn't been mutual.
话虽如此,若Marine与我并非情投意合,真无法想象会发生什么。
Maybe I would do the same.
或许我亦会如此吧。
Yesterday Marine didn't feel so well, so I went to the pharmacy to get some medicine.
昨天Marine感觉不太舒服,我就去药房拿了些药。
This bar was right next to the pharmacy, so I decided to look inside, to see if Sebastian was there.
这个酒吧就在药房旁边,我就打算进去看看Sebastian在不在。
He sat there as always, in the same place, and drank the same beer.
他一如既往坐在老地方,喝着同样的啤酒。
I decided to go up to him and say hi. He offered me a drink, which made me very surprised.
我打算上去打个招呼。没想到他竟然请我喝了一杯。
This time he complained to me about his work.
这次他向我解释了他的工作
As it turned out, he works as a waiter in some prestigious restaurant.
他说在一家小有名气的餐馆当服务员。
I would never have thought that an ordinary waiter could have so many responsibilities.
我从未想过一个普通的服务员会肩负这么多职责。
With so many responsibilities, he's more of a butler than a waiter.
与其说他是个服务员,不如说他更像个管家。
I didn't sit with him for a long time, Marine was waiting for me at home.
我并未久留,Marine还在等我回家呢。
Today, once again after I bought medicine, I went to the bar.
今天买完药,我又去了那个酒吧。
Of course Sebastian was there, Every time he buys me a drink,
Sebastian自然在那,每次都会请我喝一杯,
and talks to me like to an old friend of mine, despite the fact that we are not friends at all.
然后像我的老友一般和我攀谈,尽管我们根本不是朋友。
He told me about the promise he so badly wanted to keep.
他告诉了我他最想遵守的那个承诺。
This fool promised that beloved girl that she would fall in love with him,
这个傻瓜向他心爱的女孩起誓,一定会让她爱上自己,
hahahaha, that's just ridiculous.
呵呵呵,笑死我了。
I just wished him good luck.
那只能祝他好运咯。
I won't tell the man who bought me a drink that he's acting like a child.
我可不会告诉那个请我喝酒了的家伙,他幼稚的像个小毛孩。
Marine got worse.
Marine病情恶化了。
I, as a scientist, began the development of the new cure.
作为一名科学家,我着手研究新的疗法。
If the existing cure doesn't work, I'll develop my own.
如若现存的疗法都没用,那我就自己研发一种。
The development is proceeding at a good pace.
研究正在稳步推进。
Sometimes on weekends I go to the bar. to brag to Sebastian about my progress.
有时候我会在周末去酒吧转转,向Sebastian吹嘘我的进展。
Sebastian constantly talks about this girl.
他挂在嘴边的那个女孩。
As it turns out, her name is Luise, and she is an elementary school teacher,
原来叫Luise,是一位小学老师,
and every day he goes there to chat with her.
Sebastian天天都会去与她攀谈。
When I questioned him in more detail,
随着话题的深入,
I realized that this is the same Luise who used to be my assistant.
我发现她就是我之前的助理Luise。
How small is this world?
世界真小啊。
Finally, I gave him a couple of tips on how to please her.
最后我提点了一下Sebastian怎么取悦她。
I worked with her for a long time, and I know for sure
跟她共事了那么久,我敢打包票
that she will not pay any attention to an ordinary fool like him.
她是绝不会对这种普通的蠢蛋感兴趣的。
I'm almost done developing the cure.
我的疗法马上就要研发成功了。
Now I just have to test and approve it in the capital, and Marine will be healthy again.
只要我在总部测试成功并获批,Marine就能康复了。
But before leaving, I went to the bar to see Sebastian. We really talk to each other like old friends now.
在离开前,我去酒吧见了Sebastian。如今我们的交谈就如老友一般。
I guess now I really can call him my friend.
我想现在,我真的可以称他为朋友了。
After a long journey to the capital, I finally approved and tested the cure.
长途跋涉至总部后,这项疗法终于测试成功并获批了。
It works. IT WORKS. Marine will finally get better.
它成功了。它成功了!Marine终于能好起来了。
I'm heading home tomorrow. I miss her so much.
明天我就回家。我好想她。
Marine is dead.
Marine不在了。
Today I went to the bar.
我今天去了酒吧。
This jerk keeps talking about Luise.
这个混蛋一直在谈论Luise。
He just can't keep his mouth shut, huh.
他那张嘴就是闭不上了是吧。
Tomorrow I'lI ask him for "help" with a "science project".
明天我要请他为我的“科学项目”提供一点“帮助”。
I'm sorry Sebastian.
Sebastian,抱歉啦。
You're my friend, you'll forgive me.
我们是朋友,你会原谅我的。
Today I stopped by the school where Luise works.
今天我去了Luise工作的学校。
I told her that I'm Sebastian's friend, and that I know something about his disappearance.
我自称Sebastian的朋友,并且知道一些与他失踪有关的线索。
I asked her to come to my lab tomorrow, to discuss it.
我邀请她明天来我的实验室一叙。
Of course she will come, because she cares about him, after all.
她一定会来,毕竟她那么在意他。
Everything will work out this time, Marine.
这次一定能行,Marine。